Communicating Accessibly - the Wildcat Way!
Whether you are creating content as part of your unit's marketing message or simply creating content to be sent out as a newsletter or email message, information on this page will be helpful in ensuring your message is accessible for everyone. Accessibility of our digital content is important and needs to be considered as soon as you start designing your message. Contact DRC for assistance.
Quick Tips for accessible communications:
Websites, Emails, and Documents
- Web Accessibility: The Wildcat way
- Microsoft Office Accessibility
- Use PowerPoint templates, modify Master Slide Layout if needed
- Email Accessibility
- Overall Accessibility Tips Include:
- Tools and Techniques to Make you Online Content More Accessible (captioned presentation)
- Inclusive and Accessible Design Series (collaboration with UA Library)
- WebAIM: http://www.webaim.org
- Web Accessibility Validation Tools
- Accessibility and email campaigns
- Accessibility Best Practice: Designing For Disabilities
- 3PlayMedia: How Video Accessibility Improves UX and SEO
- 3PlayMedia: Webinar Marketing: How Webinar Transcripts Increase SEO and Make Life Easier for Marketers
Get involved with shaping our brand platform and engaging with the communities who are taking UA to the next level. View information about the groups to join (netid required).
Disability Resources (DRC) is YOUR resource for ensuring accessible content!
For Support or Consultation:
Fill out the IT Accessibility Consultation Request Form
For email correspondence, contact us at: email@example.com.