Accessible Documents and PDFs
Accessibility of digital content is important and should be considered in the designing stages of your message whether you are creating content to be sent out as a newsletter, email message, part of a course, or information to be shared on campus. Information on this page will assist you in creating an accessible message for everyone.
- Use headings correctly to organize the structure of your content
- Provide alternate text (text equivalents) for images
- Hyperlinks: Use self-describing language - Avoid "Click Here"
- Ensure good color contrast
- Use PowerPoint templates, modify Master Slide Layout if needed
Use/Create Accessible Communication:
Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint)
Disability Resources (DRC) is YOUR resource for ensuring accessible content!
For Support or Consultation:
Fill out the IT Accessibility Consultation Request Form
For email correspondence, contact us at: email@example.com.